Treat Yourself with a Hand MassagePhilip Kew
As we all emphasise the importance of hand washing, give yourself some much needed self care with a simple hand massage and try to restore much needed moisture with a beautiful hand cream before bed at night.
Here are 5 simple steps you can follow at home:
1. Relax your hand, rubbing your thumb over your palm, working out from the centre to the edges.
2. Gently rub down in long, straight motions from the knuckles to the wrist.
3. Wrap your hand round each finger one by one and gently rotate at the joint.
4. Starting at the base of each finger, rub in small anti-clockwise circles until you reach the tip.
5. Apply gentle pressure in small circles all over the palms, pads and backs of the hand, working down to the wrist.